EVE LOM Hand Cream SPF 10
Contains intensive moisturizing ingredients, antioxidants and SPF 10 to protect the skin and promote younger-looking hands. Unlike many hydrating SPF hand creams, this unique formula is rich yet lightweight and absorbs easily, offering comfortable wear, the softened appearance of fine lines and effective hydration.
- Octinoxate and titanium dioxide: offer sun protection.
- Edelweiss extract: a natural antioxidant.
- Salicylic acid: gently refines and brightens the skin's surface.
- Kokum butter and bisabolol: for moisturizing and soothing properties.
- Beeswax, jojoba oil and shea butter: seal in moisture for lasting hydration and help skin retain protective barriers.
- Antioxidant vitamins A and E: protect and promote younger-looking skin.
Made in England
- How To Use
Apply to clean, dry hands. Use regularly after contact with water and when exposed to the environment.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glyceryl Stearate Se, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Garcinia Indica Seed Butter, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Beeswax, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cetyl Esters, Sorbitol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Sodium Pca, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Sodium Lactate, Bisabolol, Aluminum Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract , Alumina, Salicylic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Cyathea Medullaris Leaf Extract, Castanea Sativa (Chestnut) Seed Extract, Isohexadecane, Sodium Phytate, Polysorbate 80, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Leontopodium Alpinum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Cinnamic Acid, Levulinic Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Bht, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Levulinate, Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract.