Questions? We have answers! If you can’t find an answer to your question below feel free to contact us. We love to interact with our customers!
1. What kinds of brands do you carry? We sell a variety of products and brands from Japan, Korea, US, and Europe. Click on "Brand" on the right hand corner of the top option bar to view all our brands.
2. Are all the products you sell authentic? Yes. All the products we sell are authentic. Most of our products are shipped directly from Japan, Korea, and US, and Europe to our warehouse.
3. Do you sell wholesale? Yes, we do sell wholesale, for more information please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. What date were your products manufactured? Our products are always fresh. Their manufactured dates are clearly marked on the box and most of the products are good for three years. For some products, their manufacture dates may be confusing due to foreign date format. You can always trust us to check the manufactured date before we ship it. We believe our customers deserve the best and the freshest products.
5. Who do I contact for product information or questions? Our customer service representatives are fully trained and familiar with all the products that we stock and sell. We are happy to answer any questions you have and provide recommendations.
6. Does iMomoko.com have a retail store? We do not have a retail store currently. To ensure that all our products are brand new and untempered, our warehouse is not open to public at this point.
7. Does iMomoko.com take special orders? No, we do not take special orders. To ensure the best customer experience, we only sell products that are in stock. However, we welcome you to to submit your interests via email to email@example.com . We will research your request and may carry it in the future.
8. Do you give out samples? Yes, we usually include some samples when you order from us. Please note we cannot guarantee specific samples.
9. Does iMomoko.com guarantee its products? Here at iMomoko.com we guarantee new and untemereped products. We promise your order will arrive in excellent condition. If one of your product arrives broken or damaged, please e-mail us immediately. We will do our best to resolve the issue.
10. What methods of payment are accepted? We currently accept Visa, Mastercard, and Wechat Pay, and Alipay.
11. Do I need to register to place an order? Although registering is not required, we suggest it. By registering, you can save order information, shipping address as well as payment information. You will also receive the latest product information.
12. What if I forget my password? Click on “My Account” on the upper right hand corner. You will be directed to a password lookup page. Please enter your user name and wait for 2 minutes to receive an email with your password.
13. What if I forget my username? Click on “My Account” on the upper right hand corner. You will be directed to a username lookup page. Please enter your registered email. Please wait for 2 minutes to receive an email with your User Name.
14. Can I ship and bill to different addresses? Yes, you can. However, verification of the shipping address may be required, which can take up to five business days. We will contact you in the event that we are seeking verification from your credit card company.
15. How is sales tax calculated? Companies selling over the Internet are subject to the same sales tax collection requirements as any other retailers. A 10.25% sales tax will be applied to all orders delivered to California shipping addresses.
16. Are my transactions secured? Yes, all your information is encrypted in transmission using industry-leading SSL technology (the same technology used by all major online retailers and for online banking).
17. What do I do if I receive a Payment Processing Error? Our customer service team is able to assist you with payment processing error, so please email us with any problems you may have encountered. Most payment processing errors are due to our fraud protection service detecting a difference in billing address from your credit card company. Please make sure the billing address is entered exactly as it appears on your credit card statement.